Please have a read over the guidelines below about purchasing and wearing a face mask.
Our masks have been made according to specifications published by the National Treasury with regards to textile usage, comfort and safety.
Our masks have a wire insert along the top, which helps to mould the fabric onto your face, as well as elastic loops for minimal touch when putting on or taking off the mask. All the masks have 3 layers of fabric.
The inner layer of the mask is synthetic - which will stop the accumulation of moisture and won't shed lint.
The outer layer of the masks are either silk, cotton or linen and have been chosen due to their non porous abilities.
Recommended guidelines and basic rules of usage:
- Face masks should never be touched when wearing them, fidgeting with the mask repeatedly is strongly discouraged as it is important to avoid touching your face with hands.
- Do not lower the face mask when speaking, coughing or sneezing.
- The inner side of the face mask should not be touched with hands.
- Face masks should cover your nose and mouth entirely.
- Wash face mask with soap water and iron when dry. (Re adjust wire if it bends out of shape after washing.)
Look out for different colours in each style aswell as choosing 'Adult,' or younger sizes.
Unfortunately no refunds or exchanges on any masks.
Courier is R100 for any destination in South Africa, and R60 for Cape Town and surrounding areas.
Thank you so much for the support! And please spread the love by tagging us on social media when wearing your mask.