Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Delivery
Within South Africa
- Cape Town and surrounds: R65 - We use @TheCourierGuy to deliver within Cape Town. Once your parcel is sent out, you will receive a tracking number.
- Outside Cape Town: R100 - We use @BexExpress to deliver overnight to all other areas within Cape Town. Once your parcel is sent out, you will receive a tracking number.
- Please allow for 3 - 5 days for your parcel to be sent off. If it is urgent, please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All international parcels are charged at a flat rate of R1000.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for international shipping.
Please note we strictly do not allow refunds. We will gladly offer a credit note or exchange if the garment is returned with the price tag still on, undamaged and in the original condition. If you want to return a parcel, please email us at email@example.com with your invoice number, as well as your reason for exchange.
- Please note shipping costs are paid for by the returnee.
- We advice using a trackable shipping service, as we cannot be held liable for missing parcels.
- Exchanges are not possible on sale or discounted items.
Our products are crafted by hand, and therefore may slightly vary from the photos.